Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Calibration Calls

Recently I was given the opportunity to join my manager and director in analyzing calls and chats that come in through the Blackboard Student Services help center.  This entails my listening to the calls and looking at the web chats and judging whether the customer services provided was up to ASU standards.  I also look at whether the information provided to the customer was the correct information.  This opportunity has given me the chance to adjust the way I see my job so I don’t make the same mistakes that I might see in the call center agents.  Also, it has given me a sense of pride in my job and the institution that I represent.  I want take the mistakes that the agents make and I give critique.  I want them to be courteous to the customer and give correct information because at the end of the day they agent does not represent ASU, I do.  The calibration calls happen once a week and I am really enjoying them.  I hope this will open the door for more things along the road.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete