Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Forming Working Relationships

Beyond the perks of my job, the easiness of it, and the flexible schedule I must say the best part of my job is the people that I work with.  Even the ones that get on my nerves constantly help to form a working environment that I think makes the job.  There are people who I can have a long meaningful conversation with and others that I can act like a total fool with, but no one takes themselves too seriously.  In fact, last week we pranked our new manager’s desk.  Our director loved it and our manager, I think, has a new found respect for us.  I think most of all this is what I would miss if I would get a “real job”.   I really do love the people that I work with and I am so appreciative everyday of being able to work with them!

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool! Some people get weird about coworkers being in their desk space, at least your manager found the intended humor in the prank.

    ReplyDelete