Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lovely Mercado

As I stated before in a previous post, the downtown Phoenix campus UTO is responsible for classrooms in four different buildings.  One of the buildings that I have grown to love the most is the Mercado.  Guessing from its name I am going to venture and say that the complex was once to home to shops, but somehow I have a hard time believing that.  It is know that home to ASU classrooms and office space.  The UTO department is housed in a quiet little corner “office”.  Office is in quotes because I have a strong feeling that it is a converted closet (very small and no windows).  But this is why I love this building.  No one really knows about it so it is never packed and since I have been working the classrooms for so long I can easily solve much of the issues that arise.  Plus, everyone thinks it is haunted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment