Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Promotions

I think that I have mentioned something about pending promotion before, but just in case I haven’t I am madly jonesin' for a promotion.  As stated in my previous post, in August it will be two years that I have worked in this position for ASU and I really don’t see myself leaving in the near future.  That being said, it is hard not to wonder if there is something out there that I might not benefit more from.  Don’t get me wrong I really enjoy my job, but I always have the mindset that I should be constantly moving.  If I am not moving and progressing in a company within a certain amount of time I feel like I am wasting my time and will be relegated to the depths of “good enough”.  Meaning, you are a good worker and we trust you so we don’t want to lose you as good worker in the position that you are currently at.  So there is talking around the office of changes and promotions and   I really hope that I am able to showcase my abilities in a way that will finally get me that promotion!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. You don't want to be in a standstill; at least you like your job though. I hope you get the promotion

    ReplyDelete