Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Plans for the final semester

The closure of this semester has really put in perspective how horrible my studying habits have become.  I owe this to the fact that all of my classes this semester were online and I had to one physically to be accountable to.  Not to say that I did horrible this semester, I will be fine, but I definitely feel that there was a big change from previous semester.  Thankfully there is always time to start a new.  I am currently mentally and physically preparing to plan for next semester, the final semester.  Whether this means deleting my Face book account or dedicating all of my spare time to reading and writing then so be it.  I don’t want to look back after I graduate and think. “I did well enough.”  I don’t want to do good enough.   I want to do great.  I want to completely understand and enjoy what I am learning and the only way to do that is commit myself 100% into my studying.  I know that I can do it I just need to create a habit out of studying rather than procrastinating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment